Transportation & Parking
The Estes Park Riverwalk Parking Garage (691 N. St. Vrain Ave.) offers 415 free parking spots, including accessible spaces and electric vehicle charging stations. The structure is conveniently located within walking distance to downtown, and is the hub for all five seasonal free Town of Estes Park shuttles, which pick up at the Estes Park Visitor Center located just across the river. The largest free parking area lies east of town at the Estes Park Events Complex (1125 Rooftop Way). From here, guests can transfer to the free Estes Park shuttle lines via the Silver Route. .
THE TOWN OF ESTES PARK OFFERS FREE AND PAID PARKING OPPORTUNITIES AROUND TOWN.
In 2023, payment is required from May 26 - October 22 in the following lots:
- Town Hall lot
- East Riverside lot
- Riverside lot
- Virginia lot
- Wiest lot
- Post Office lot
- Tregent lot
- Bond Park lot and on-street parking areas
Daily parking fees will not apply to those displaying Americans with Disabilities (ADA) placards or Disabled Veterans (DV) license plates.
Free all-day, three-hour and 30-minute parking is available in the following lots:
- Parking Structure
- Visitor Center lot
- Brownfield’s lot
- MacGregor Avenue on-street parking
- Virginia Avenue on-street parking
- W. Elkhorn Avenue on-street parking
- E. Riverside on-street parking
- Moraine Avenue on-street parking
- W. Riverside on-street parking
- W. Riverside lot
- Spruce lot
- Performance Park lot
- Davis lot
- Events Complex Park-n-Ride
Free seasonal shuttles directly serve the Events Complex Park-n-Ride (1125 Rooftop Way), and the Riverwalk Parking Garage (691 N. St. Vrain & US 36) and provide service within a short walk to all other downtown parking facilities.
Parking for larger vehicles (RVs, Trailers, Buses) is available at the following locations:
- Events Complex Park-n-Ride: 1125 Rooftop Way (20 spaces)
- Town Hall/Library Parking Lot: 335 E. Elkhorn Avenue (10 spaces)
- Estes Park Visitor Center: 500 Big Thompson Avenue (4 spaces)